Recouleur® Dietary Supplement is a patented daily oral dietary supplement. Here are some user success stories and Testimonials.
Our exclusive blend includes vitamin C, B12 and folic acid – all known to be deficient in vitiligo sufferers. One convenient daily tablet supplies these crucial vitamins and minerals plus more.
- Serving size: 1 tablet
- Servings per container: 180
- Amount per container: 180 tablets
- Price per unit: $.52 per tablet
- Formulated for ages 14 – adults
- View ingredients
Directions: Take one tablet daily with a meal. Or, as directed by a physician.
|Recouleur® Dietary Supplement Features||Recouleur® Dietary Supplement Benefits|
|Contains the vitamins lacking in many vitiligo sufferers||Fills in vitiligo vitamin deficiencies|
|One easy-to take daily tablet||Convenient to take the vitamins you need|
|Supports your body||Helps you get healthier|
|Created by a vitiligo sufferer||Understands a vitiligo sufferers needs|
|Patented||Proprietary blend exclusively for you|
|Blends the correct amounts of strategic nutrients||Takes the guess work out of dosing|
Vitamins for vitiligo can be the start of something good.
Customer Reviews (4)
- Absolutely Amazing!! Must try itReview by Raman Agarwal
If you are a victim of vitiligo than you must try this out. I am not sure if anyone has done some research that why we get white patches also known as vitiligo on our body?
I have and I have done very extensive research from last 10 years or so
My research tells me that we have some deficiency in our body of different vitamins such as B12, Calcium, Folic Acid etc
Rather eating each vitamin seperately. This company has done amazing job by making one tablet with all the vitamins
So far, I have ordered one bottle and I notice great results
I am so thrilled and happy now that I ordered 3 bottles now
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. (Posted on 11/3/2016)
- Giving it a try.Review by NC
- I just received the first bottle of Recouleur Vitamins, so for the next six months I am going to try it out and hopefully see some results. I will keep you guys posted. :) (Posted on 9/26/2016)
- ref.belowReview by hj morni hj husaini
- although I still have those vitiligo with me but its not spreading I think its been there for almost 10 to 15 years on my finger tip and it wasn't that bad not really noticeable it could be the recouleur that's why im still taking it (Posted on 5/21/2016)
- Recouleur is helping meReview by JM
- I've read about all the deficiencies people with vitiligo have. Recouleur is helping me. A+ Customer service. JM (Posted on 3/30/2016)